Bowtie is looking for a junior to mid-level Shopify developer (or frontend developer with experience in Liquid and/or Rails templating) who is ready to solve problems and ship beautiful ecommerce sites and apps.
Ideally this is a full time position, but we are open to a contract position with the right person (no firms, please).
You’ll assist us in developing new themes, implementing frontend styles, and developing our internal Shopify apps and starter systems.
This role is key to our company’s success, and we will help you learn and grow while working directly with the company’s leadership and senior developers.
The ideal candidate will be a strong self-starter, able to see a task through to completion, know when to seek help, and strictly respect project timelines.
The ideal candidate has:
- We’re looking for someone with a strong eye for design who can implement front end styles using SCSS/SASS in a variety of frameworks (primarily Shopify, Jekyll, and other Static site generators or JS frameworks).
- We often leverage existing frameworks, so deep knowledge of Bootstrap, Liquid, BEM, and CSS grid and/or flex is a bonus
- Shopify certification with Shopify Plus experience preferred
- You work with Sketch and/or Figma
- Zeplin experience a plus
- A passion to do great work, with a desire to ship
- Clean and readable code
- Comfortable working knowledge of common agile practices (trackers, transparency, pairing, etc)
- Agency experience a big plus
WFH/Remote - Denver HQ
- Health/dental/vision insurance via the company's available plan of your choosing
- 401k with Company Match
- 4 weeks PTO, which includes company holidays, Christmas week, and 2 weeks of your choosing
- The best damn coffee in town
- Company furnished computer, VR headset, peripherals
- Eligible for company sponsored commission plan
- Periodic performance bonuses, and perks
- Remote/WFH work culture. We work regular hours from the comfort of anywhere. Expect to have daily face time with coworkers, and several in person meetings and/or retreats within the year
How to ApplySend your github profile, personal site, and linkedin page or resume, along with a note highlighting projects you are proud of and the role(s) you played to