Bowtie is looking for a proficient junior level full stack developer ready to jump into an internship with our growing software agency.
This role is key to our company’s success, and will help you learn and grow while working directly with the company’s leadership and senior engineers.
Our development interns are expected to split time between product development and client work. You’ll assist us in feature development, providing customer support, and developing knowledge base content.
We’re looking for someone with an interest in backend and dev-ops technologies, and some confidence in React, Ruby on Rails, and other JS frameworks.
This is a 3-month paid internship ($22-25/hr) with the opportunity to become a FT hire.
The ideal intern will be a strong self-starter, able to see a task through to completion, know when to seek help, and how to respect project timelines.
The ideal candidate has:
- A passion to do great work, with a desire to ship.
- Ability to own tasks to completion, work independently, manage your own deliverables, and make data-backed recommendations to the team.
- An eye for detail, as well as an ability to quickly come up the learning curve on new technologies.
- Comfortable working knowledge of common agile practices (trackers, transparency, pairing, etc)
- React native/Cordova/Ionic experience a plus.
- Agency experience a big plus.
- Understanding of User Centered Design with the ability to stub out a pretty solid UI/UX is a plus.
WFH/Remote - Denver HQ
- Health/dental/vision insurance via the company's available plan of your choosing
- 401k with Company Match
- 4 weeks PTO, which includes company holidays, Christmas week, and 2 weeks of your choosing
- The best damn coffee in town
- Company furnished computer, VR headset, peripherals
- Eligible for company sponsored commission plan
- Periodic performance bonuses, and perks
- Remote/WFH work culture. We work regular hours from the comfort of anywhere. Expect to have daily face time with coworkers, and several in person meetings and/or retreats within the year
How to ApplySend your github profile, personal site, and linkedin page or resume, along with a note highlighting projects you are proud of and the role(s) you played to